Panem et Circenses

Panem et Circenses

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Basic Pizza Dough

Ingredients:  Water, Olive Oil, Flour, Sugar, Salt, and Yeast
I will never have to buy pizza ever again.  Making pizza dough in a bread machine is about as easy as falling off a log.  Even if you never plan on owning or using a bread machine to bake bread, if you like pizza then you simply must own a bread machine solely for the purpose of making your own homemade pizzas.  My roommates basically told me I should go into business to make pizzas they enjoyed mine so much.  After having the fun of tossing my pizza dough into the air over and over, I loaded it up with lots of sauce, pepperoni, and five different kinds of cheese.  I will be making more pizza soon.
“When the moon hits your eye like a big-a pizza pie that's amore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment